Appendix D - Further Reading
closed30 Jul, 2019, 5:00pm - 13 Sep, 2019, 5:00pm
- Cork City Council, 2015. Cork City Development Plan 2015-2021 Volume One: Written Statement, Chapter 13: City Centre and Docklands, p 183-209. Online: Available at: http://www.corkcitydevelopmentplan.ie/index.php/documents/volume-1 Accessed: 01 March 2019.
- Cork County Council and Cork City Council, 2017. Cork 2050: Realising the Full Potential, p.23: Online: Available at: https://www.corkcity.ie/en/media-folder/planning/170322_npf-submission-main-report-reduced.pdf. Accessed: 01 April 2019.
- Government of Ireland. National Adaptation Framework – Planning for a Climate Resilient Ireland. Dublin: Stationery Office. Department of Communications, Climate Action & Environment. January 2018.
- Houses of the Oireachtas. 2019. Report of the Joint Committee on Climate Action. Climate Change: A Cross-Party Consensus for Action. March 2019.
- ESB. 2017. Generation Asset Map. Online: Available at: https://www.esb.ie/our-businesses/generation-energy-trading-new/generation-asset-map Accessed: 27 Feb 2019.
- Local Government Management Agency. Minister Naughton publishes first National Adaptation Framework. 2018. Dublin: CCMA. Online: Available at: https://www.lgma.ie/en/news/national%20adaption%20framework.html Accessed: 04 April 2019.
- Barnett, J. & O'Neill, S. 2010. Maladaptation. Global Environmental Change. 20. 211-213. Online: Available at: https://d3n8a8pro7vhmx.cloudfront.net/nowaterdeal/pages/31/attachments/origin al/1363981240/Maladaptation_Editorial.pdf?1363981240 Accessed: 04 April 2019.
- Coll, J. & Sweeney, J. 2013. Current and future vulnerabilities to climate change in Ireland. Climate Change Research Programme (CCRP) 2007-2013.Report Series No. 29. Wexford, Ireland. Environmental Protection Agency. p.29.
- Desmond, M., O’Brien, P. and McGovern, F., 2018. A summary of the State of Knowledge on Climate Change Impacts for Ireland. EPA Research Report No. 223. Wexford, Ireland. Environmental Protection Agency,
- Desmond, M., 2018. National Preparedness to Adapt to Climate Change: Analysis of State of Play. EPA Research Report No. 256. Wexford, Ireland. Environmental Protection Agency.
- Moss, A & Martin, S. 2012. Flexible Adaptation Pathways. ClimateXChange, Edinburgh. p.3.
- Murphy, C. & R. Charlton, 2007. Climate Change and Water Resources. Climate Change: Refining the Impacts for Ireland. J. Sweeney. Wexford, Ireland. Environmental Protection Agency. pp.39 -81.
- O’ Dwyer. B., et al.2017. Local Authority Adaptation Planning Workshop Report. March 2017. Climate Ireland.ie.
- Shine, T., 2018. Climate Resilient Ireland. EPA Research Report No. 252. Wexford, Ireland. Environmental Protection Agency,
- Torney, D., 2018.Enabling Decarbonisation: A Study of Energy Sector Governance in Ireland. EPA Research Report No. 246. Wexford, Ireland. Environmental Protection Agency.